Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Feeling Funny in our Fins

I can't believe it's already the end of November.  Totally crazy.  I've somehow been more busy than I've ever felt with not having a steady job or income.  Also very scary.  But I've been trying to focus on a lot of projects and getting stuff done (obviously not blog posts..)
In October I took a trip out West to visit some close friends.  It was a great trip and it made me fall in love with the West Coast all over again.  
I worked on some postcards for the 31 postcard challenge while there here is my second (and inevitably last...) batch of postcards:


While there my incredibly talented friend Nina showed me around the print shop at UofO.  This was my first time ever screen printing!

It was really awesome, and I had no idea what to make..so in a pinch I created this little dude:
blobfish
I actually ended up really liking the old blobfish and decided I'm going to make a series of prints about sad sea creatures.  So stay tuned for those!  
Mr blobfish also inspired a new comic so here that is:  
blob_comicpg1
blob_comicpg2

Hope everyone had a wonderful thankful time and hopefully you'll hear from me again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment