Monday, November 17, 2014

Keep Moving, Keep Warm

Welp, I heard my first Christmas song on the radio and it's consistently snowing daily, which means the time has come to actually admit winter is happening again...
In hopes of keeping spirits merry and bright I made a few sets of winter/holiday cards now available on my etsy page.  Here's what they look like:




If you're in Chicago I will be tabling with these and other prints/books/zines/goodies at the Spudnik Holiday Sale taking place Friday, December 5th from 6-10pm  at Spudnik Press!

***Also, I'm going to be doing a limited number of holiday-time commissions.  All will be square sized up to 11x11" hand inked and watercolored.  They can be of any 1-2 animals doing any 1 activity (example: a panda bear eating cereal).  Email me at leslieperrine@gmail.com by November 24th  to get your request in! All drawings will be mailed out the second week of December.  ***

I have been working on one big secret special project that's not the graphic novel I neeeeed to start drawing.  Sometimes things you love the best come as distractions to what you should be doing..


No comments:

Post a Comment