Saturday, November 20, 2010

End of November, already.

This past week was my last week of my letterpress class. The first day of class our teacher Pamela told us that a book for a final project was probably a little much to try for. Of course in my head I'm thinking, "Noooo problem!" I quickly discovered she was probably right. But none the less here it is--my tiny book final letterpress project:
favorite_cover
favorite_milkshakesfavorite_rainfavorite_bumfavorite_colors
I'm happy with how it came out. If you would like one, I'm selling them for two dollars. Please email me.
Also, the slug prints I posted before are now available on my fabulous etsy page!

Exciting Exciting News Part 1: Chicago Zine Fest has announced it's dates March 25th and 26th! and will happen at the Conoway Student Center at Columbia College again. I am so excited about the programming and actual event, I can't wait until March. I'll share information soon, just know it's going to be AWESOME.

And Exciting Exciting News Part 2: I'm going to be an aunt probably within this week!!! Here is a comic about it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
comic_nov20th

No comments:

Post a Comment